FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do you accept walk-ins?
- We gladly accept walk-ins on a first come first serve basis. We wish we can accept all the walk-ins that come in, but we are not able to fullfill all walk-ins and usually an appointment is the best option.
How do I make an appointment?
- There is only one way to make an appointment. First, you come in for a free consultation. If we are ready to proceed after the consultation you will then be required to leave a small deposit (Minimum of $50) to retain your appointment time.
Does my deposit come off the balance of my tattoo?
-Yes, for instance if we quote you $200 for your tattoo and you leave a $50 deposit then your balance when you return is $150 plus 6.5% sales tax on the initial price of the tattoo and our $10 disposable needle fee (In this example the total on $200 would come to $223.65).
Do you take appointments over the phone?
Is my deposit refundable?
Can I reschedule my appointment if I am unable to make it?
- Yes, we will gladly reschedule your appoinment and your deposit will still be honored as long as you reschedule your appointment before the designated time.
What type of identification is required?
- Any person over 18 is required to provide a state or federal id.
If I am a minor can I get a tattoo?
- Minors can get tattooed with parental consent and proper documentation. The parent MUST be present and provide a valid state ID. A valid state ID must also be presented by the minor as well as a birth certificate connecting both parties.
If I am pregnant can I get a tattoo or piercing?
- HELL NO
Do you have a bathroom?